Saturday, April 20, 2013

Assimilated


In case you missed it I had to sell the GS425L when I moved to California.

So with big life changes comes ambitious undertakings. I created a blog to chronicle this Midwesterner's move to The Bay Area in California and my attempt to exist "With Only A Motorcycle."  Of course this site will stay up for anyone who would need a reference.  Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try and answer them from memory.  Thanks to everyone who has frequented the site over the years it has been a great experience writing for you!

So I hope you all will check out the new blog:


I have decided to migrate the content of this site over to my main site: www.juanbook.com in the interesting of having one place where all of my content is located. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try and answer them from memory.  Thanks to everyone who has frequented the site over the years it has been a great experience writing for you!

You can find all of the content on this site and any new content that would have been meant for this site HERE.

And also a lot of my moto-related photos and interesting articles are now being shared HERE.

Thanks for following this site and I hope you take a look at: www.juanbook.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment